Features of Class Organiser
Class Organiser allows you to run your class based business from anywhere with an internet connection via our straightforward, secure, online system.
In brief, Class Organiser means business owners can check on class booking levels, email clients, check profitability, take online payments and keep details of clients (and teachers) achievements and contact easily to hand, whilst your clients experience the benefit of finding a class to suit their needs, book it and pay for it all in one place, quickly and easily!
To be more precise, features of Class Organiser...
...enable Business Owners to :
- Create and offer as many classes / events as you want complete with detailed descriptions.
- View Class Profitability and availability (traffic light system) from your dashboard, keeping track of your profit and loss for each class, helping you make business decisions to ensure a successful future.
- Offer your clients a quick, easy way to select, book and pay for a place in one of your classes in just a few steps. Repeat customers are recognized and previous details recalled to save them more time.
- Manage teachers/employees with easy access to written details e.g. any qualifications, DBS check info, NI number and employment contract dates/details.
- Keep all customer details in a secure, cloud based database enabling prompt communication with each client as and when necessary
- Store details of a clients’ achievements and levels acquired. e.g. swimming badges, certificates
- Store venue location, cost and contact details for current and future use
- Customise your booking pages and email templates with your business Logo, and any specific wording.
- Receive an automatic ‘notice of booking’ email to both you, the business owner, and your client at the time of online reservation
- Take Credit/Debit Card bookings and/or deposits online, with no payment fees being levied by Class Organiser. Simply set up a Stripe account – we’ll help you do this, for free. You’ll still be able to take cash/cheque payments as well if you want to – just add the payments manually.
- Take a LIVE register of classes (subject to internet signal at your location) as well as the facility to create printable class registers - updated automatically as and when bookings are made.
- Bulk Email clients if the need arises
- Bulk SMS clients if the need arises (e.g. late cancellation of class) *
...enable your Clients to :
- Browse your class/course descriptions, select and book themselves into one of your classes direct from your webpage. If a class is fully booked, they can choose to add their details to a waiting list instead.
- Pay online, either full payment or deposit (you set the amount to be paid when you set up the class details)
- Login to view class/teacher/location details online at any time. They can also login to update their personal details direct - e.g. Phone number, email address etc.
- Check their booking details via their automatic confirmation email at the time of reservation, which will also show any payment amounts outstanding if they’ve only paid a deposit and any subsequent updates as and when they occur.
- Email you direct in the event they wish to change their booking
...enable your Teachers/Employees to :
- Login to view their allocated class(es) and attendees’ details
- Take a LIVE register on their hand held device (subject to internet signal at their location)
- Print off manual class register for use in class
- Email you direct
- Bulk Email their class attendees if the need arises
- Bulk SMS their class attendees if the need arises (e.g. late cancellation of class) *
- Class Organiser runs on an encrypted 256-bit SSL connection, and in a state of the art data centre, where backups are taken throughout the day, to ensure your business and client details are safe and secure.
||Extra cost involved (currently 8p for each mobile number messaged)